WIP ZAKU ver 1 - I

At last my very first Zaku!!!!

this kit is traded to my 2nd 1/100 Tieren :)

though it's only a version 1. it is perfect for my learning process and my training as well.

basically this kit seems like the old HG kits even though it's a master grade.

looking at the manual online it's just a semi-skeletal Master Grade.

PLAN:
modify articulation
make this a full Skeletal (PG like i hope)

enough of the chit-chat let the photos do the talkin


rotten manual ahihihih


HG like arms


:D the foot sole would be fun to modify


now the upper body is combine with the lower body (sigh)




WIP starts now.
starting on the head




now the head aseemblye really HG-ish





the small part on the snout can be easily replace with a custom one (will do that later)



One thing i like is that it got metal springs woopeeee





but i'll not use it will replace it with bead like stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment